Princess Sophia

Princess Sophia
My name is Sophia Grace Crawford and I am one year old. I have been diagnosed with Batten Disease, a rare and incurable genetic disease that will cause me to lose the little sight that I have, worsening seizures, loss of the ability to move my arms and legs, and will ultimately leave me bed ridden. And it is always fatal. I will leave this world within the next two years but I don't know exactly when. Until then, my Mommy and Daddy want to help me bring awareness to Batten Disease. Please come on this journey with me so that, together, we can celebrate each day that I have left!

Two Bucket List Items Completed: Make a mold of my foot and put my toes in sand!

Mommy's good friend Lauren Mayhew-Bowes came from Canada (ummm, where?!?) and we made a mold of my hand and foot in sand! The sand felt weird between my toes but I kinda liked it. Mommy did it when I was kinda asleep; she said that made it easier cause if I were awake, I would have kicked that sand everywhere! We did make a mess with the sand but oh well! I think it turned out great...what do you think?


4 comments:

  1. It is so cute very nice of Lauren to do this and I know you had a good visit.
    Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! You guys did a great job!!
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that idea. I have seen stepping stones made like that but never a plaque. Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete